Reasons abound why we all blog, each likely deeply personal from a special place in our hearts. It is gratifying when what we put out there resonates. I am so grateful for being nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Hiba, who is the gracious and lovely Versatile Blogger of Cloud of Lace . She writes about wonderful food, interesting places and ways to beautify yourself and your world. Two of my favorites: The History of Lace and Pink Risotto .
Rules for accepting and passing along the Liebster Blog Award are as follows:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. How could I thank her enough!
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you. If you didn’t catch it here it is again.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. Got it.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers who you feel deserve to be noticed. Kindly Read below please.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog. OK!
In accepting the award it is my pleasure to present you with five blogs (some of which may have over 200 followers) worthy of your attention and to whom I would like to pass on the Liebster Award:
Thank you again to Hiba and all the lovely bloggers on WordPress.