I want to give a HUGE thank you to Life of a Minister Mom for nominating me for this award. It was happenstance that our paths crossed (not in the blogosphere) and it was that sort of meaningful coincidence that likely brought us here today!
Seven Things About Me:
- I love the outdoors and have camped in a cave, survivor style on an uninhabited island off the coast of Nyarit, Mexico.
- Even though I wouldn’t be where I am right now (which I am so grateful for), one thing I would change in my life if I could go back in time would be to have travelled more (sort of nomad style) before I had “settled down.”
- I was adopted.
- I am a twin.
- I’m closer to 50 than 40 but still get carded when I buy wine or beer (running is the fountain of youth).
- I’m passionate about healthy, gourmet cooking.
- I make at least one new friend every day (not on Facebook). Today it was Sunray.
My Nominations for the Very Inspiring Blog Award:
I started blogging because I was encouraged by someone else whom I met by chance; another synchronistic event. I’ve encountered so many interesting, uplifting and beautiful blogs and bloggers since then. Not all bloggers are fans of these sorts of awards and I appreciate your point of view if that is the case. But please know that I’ve been inspired, moved and transformed for our having crossed paths that I feel you deserved the honor. In no particular order:
Now for the RULES to follow when nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.